Download Free Outlook PST Password Recovery Tool with Crack
When your PST files get locked, or you can forget the password of PST. Then there is the requirement of some simple and easy ways by which one can easily remove a password from the Outlook PST file. Sometimes, there is a possibility that the locked PST files stored essential emails, calendars, contacts, journals, tasks data. Here is Outlook PST Password Recovery Tool Free Download With Crack.
In this article, I will mention the complete manual and professional way to remove Outlook PST passwords with the help of the Outlook PST password recovery tool free download with crack software.
Why is it Needed to Protect PST File?
- Outlook lets users make password-protected PST files so that the data is safe from alteration.
- It is necessary to protect PST files to prevent other users from unintentionally deleting the files.
- Users want to set passwords to cure their data from other users.
- To avoid accessing these potentially sensitive files on a shared system.
- If want to minimize the possibility of accounts data misuse.
- To avoid outside interference with your data.
These are some common and relevant needs that insist users to reset PST file password. Now, let us understand How to apply a password to an Outlook PST file:
How to Make PST File Password-Protected?
- Open Outlook on your system.
- Click on the File tab and select the Account Settings >> Account Settings.
- On the next wizard, opt with the Data Files tab.
- Select the Outlook Data File(.pst) for which you want to generate a password.
- After that, select the Setting option.
- Then click on the Change Password option.
- At the pop-up enter the following details:
- You can also opt with the save this password in your password list option
- Finally, click on the Ok button to save the new password. Now, your PST file is password-protected.
Manual Ways to Remove Password of Password-Protected PST File
There are three manual solutions to remove passwords from the password-protected Outlook PST file. But unfortunately, these all methods are for earlier versions of Outlook. Thus if the manual solution is beneficial for you, then go with these:
Remove PST Password Using Outlook 2010
- Start Outlook on your system and Sign In with the required credentials.
- Click on the File tab and opt with the Info section from the left panel.
- Select Account Settings>> Account Settings from the drop-down.
- Account Setting window will appear on the screen.
- Open the Data Files section and select the path of the PST files and click on the Settings.
- An Outlook Data File Tab opens on the screen. Click on the Change PAssword option.
- Finally, you will have to enter the new password of the PST file, and you will be able to open the password-protected PST file.
- Moreover, you can also view your stored contacts, calendar emails, tasks, and other essential items of the PST file.
Remove Password from Secured PST file Via pst19upg.exe
pst19upg.exe is a Microsoft-free product that allows users to remove passwords from the PST file. One can download it easily from the web and initiate the password-removing process. Note:- Before initiating the password removing process, take a backup of the PST file.
- Firstly, close the Outlook application.
- Launch the SCANPST.EXE on the backup of the locked PST file.
Note:- locate the EXE at a different given location for Outlook Versions.
- In Outlook 2007
For 32 Bit: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12
For 64 Bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12
- In Outlook 2013
For 32 Bit: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15
For 64 Bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15
- In Outlook 2016
For 32 Bit: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office16
For 64 Bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16
- Now, run the SCANPST utility on your system and click on the Browse button to add the password-protected PST file.
- After browsing the PST file in the software, click the Start button.
- Select the option Make a backup of the scanned file before repairing. Moreover, if the utility showing: errors were found in this file. Click on the Repair button.
- After the file is repaired successfully, click OK to exit the utility.
- First of all, Open CMD Prompt or click the Windows+R button.
- Add the location of the PST in the CNM wizard.
- Now, a new PST file will be created with the name: abc, xyz.
- Now, you will have to rename the new PST file from Old PST.
- Here, enter exe-newfilename.abc in Command Prompt and click the Enter button.
Limitation of the Manual Ways
- The main drawbacks of both manual solutions are that they are only compatible with the older versions of Outlook.
- If the user has the latest version of Outlook, they can’t use these solutions to remove the password from the PST file.
- Unfortunately, this utility pst19upg.exe will work only in older versions like Outlook 2003.
- There are also chances of corruption and data loss of the PST file.
So the question arises what should you do now to remove a password from the PST file. Well, Don’t Worry, just install the Outlook PST password recovery tool free download with crack.
Remove PST Password Using Third-Party Utility
SysInfo Free PST Password Recovery Tool is an efficient and reliable solution that allows users to remove passwords of the password-protected SPT file without losing a single bit of data. Sometimes, the selected PST file password is complex and encrypts: the tool removes them as well. To-do-so, you will have to install Outlook Password Recovery Crack and click on the Recover button to remove the password.
Here, we have discussed how to install the Outlook PST Password Recovery Tool Free Download With Crack to remove the password from the password-protected PST file. We have learned a manual as well as professional methods to remove passwords from the Outlook PST. When a PST file is password-protected, and you don’t remember the password anymore, SysInfo PST Password Recovery Tool is an absolute saviour.