Written By Amrita Yadav
Updated on December 18th, 2020
Synopsis: In this blog post let us learn the methods to archive Hotmail emails to an external hard drive.
There can be many reasons that can make users wish to save Hotmail emails to an external drive as MSG. For example, accidental deletion of data, Hacking of account and data loss.
So, here we will save Hotmail emails to MSG file format – the file containing a single Outlook message.
If you wish to know -How to backup Hotmail emails or you wish to migrate Hotmail to Outlook 2019, Hotmail to Gmail, Hotmail to PDF or any other file format such as EML, EMLX, MBOX, MSG, HTML, and TXT, then you can try the method explained below.
You can use the Hotmail Backup Tool to save and export Hotmail emails to an external drive as MSG file. If you have the Hotmail credentials, you can easily backup your emails in flash drive, computer, hard drive or any other external hard drive.
Some of the key features of this tool are:
So. let us see how this tool works to save/archive Hotmail emails to an external drive as MSG, PST, MBOX, EML, PDF, EMLX, and HTML file formats.
1. Start by installing the Hotmail backup Tool and sign in.
2. Select the file format you wish to save the emails in like, in this case, it is MSG.
3. Select the saving location of the files and click on Open
4. Use the Date Filter option to Backup Customize Emails only from a specific date to a specific date.
5. In this step, you can select the Naming Convention option to rename the resultant files to your choice and click on Next.
6. Wait for few seconds for the completion of the backup process.
7. When you Select any Email Client for backup then enter the credentials of the respective email client to log in
8. After a Few Minutes backup of all emails will be created on the given email I.D.
In this post, I have discussed the methods to save/archive Hotmail emails to an external drive. You can easily make use of this method.
You can also read:
About The Author:
I'm a content writer in the field of Email Migration, Data Recovery, Email backup, and File Management. I started this writing career two years back. I think the vast range of information in this industry is the reason I am so fascinated to read about the newer techniques and technology.
© Copyrights 2017-2023 by FileRecoveryTips - All Rights Reserved