How to Backup GoDaddy Email to Hard Drive? A Quick Guide
If you are searching for a solution to backup GoDaddy email to hard drive, Then you are at the right place. Here, you will find the step-by-step procedure to export the GoDaddy workspace email into the local drive.
GoDaddy Email (also known as GoDaddy Webmail) is an email solution tailor-made for your organization’s communication needs. Using the GoDaddy Email, users can set up a professional email account or create an email account based on their domain name.
Workspace is an easy-to-use and easy-to-manage cloud-based email solution. But sometimes, users want to backup their GoDaddy emails to avoid the data loss issue. Additionally, it allows users to store and access calendars, tasks, notes, contacts, and bookmarks across mobile devices.
Why Do We Need to Backup GoDaddy Email to Hard Drive?
- Risk of Data loss:- sometimes, there would be chances of crucial data from a workspace, so to overcome this, users have to need to archive GoDaddy emails.
- Free up Space from Server:- Users have wanted to free up space of the GoDaddy Email. So that one can store more and more data in them.
- Overcome the threats attacks:- Due to attacks of unorganized and unnecessary threats on GoDaddy Email, there should be chances of data loss.
- Accidental deletion of Message:- In some scenarios, there is a possibility of the deletion of the GoDaddy workspace mailbox. Thus to avoid this, users want to archive GoDaddy emails.
These are the different needs that insist users to export GoDaddy workspace email into the hard drive. Any question arises in your mind like How to backup GoDaddy workspace email? Now, let us check the working steps of the expert solution to back up or save GoDaddy emails.
Expert Solution to Backup GoDaddy Workspace Email
How to archive GoDaddy workspace email? To save or backup GoDaddy email to hard drive, opt for SysInfo GoDaddy Email Backup Software. The utility is exclusively designed to save and download workspace emails into the local system with 100 % accuracy. In addition, users can also export or backup GoDaddy emails into different file formats and email clients like PST, PDF, EML, Gmail, Office 365, etc.
Step-By-Step Guide to Transfer GoDaddy Email to Hard Drive
- First of all, you have to Download and Install the GoDaddy Email Backup Tool.
- After finishing the installation steps, Run the software as an administrator.
- Enter your GoDaddy email address and third-party app password and click on the Sign-in button.
- Here, you will find the tree structure containing folders. Check the folders you want to backup and click Next.
- Now, select the Saving option from the drop-down list of Saves/Backup/Migrate As options. (Selected file format is PDF)
- Check these features if you want:
Remove Duplicate Mail: To delete similar emails from chosen folders.
Maintain Folder Hierarchy: To preserve hierarchy as per original structure.
- Tick these options if necessary:
Free up Server Space: To delete emails from the GoDaddy server after taking backup.
Skip Previously Migrated Emails: To exclude the previously backed up emails.
You can also backup emails without their attachments files.
Set Backup Schedule: To schedule a backup of GoDaddy emails.
- Mail Filter to separate emails into a specific date range.
- Custom Folder name to enter the name of a resultant folder.
- Naming Convention to select a saving format for an output folder.
- Select the Path To Save button and allocate the destination location.
- Finally, click Convert to initiate the backup of GoDaddy emails into PDF.
- Here, you can also download the savings report.
By performing the above steps, you can get the exact solution to backup GoDaddy email to hard drive.
Some Key Features of GoDaddy Email Backup Wizard
- It allows users to backup GoDaddy emails into PDF, PST, OST, CSV, MBOX, EML, HTML, TXT. Doc, Docx, DOCM, and other file formats.
- Using this utility, one can also export GoDaddy Emails into Gmail, Office 365, AOL, IMAP, Live Exchange, HostGator Email, iCloud, and other email clients.
- Software is compatible with all Windows operating systems like 10, 8.1, 8, 7, etc.
By this blog, we learn the step-by-step procedure to backup GoDaddy email to hard drive and get the complete solution of how to backup GoDaddy workspace email. Moreover, know about the GoDaddy Email and the needs that influence users to save workspace emails.